Tunlaia Anna Hazare-in Fast-unto-Death tia thih huama dil chhuah a tum, Lokpal Bill hi keini Mizote tan hlei2 hian a tangkai hmel ani. Mizoram-a hnam dang laka zahpui tham Corruption leh Nepotism hluar lutuk tibo tur hian kan mamawh takzet ani e.
A tlangpuiin Lokpal Bill:
1. Drafted by Justice Santosh Hegde (former Supreme Court Judge and present Lokayukta of Karnataka), Prashant Bhushan (Supreme Court Lawyer) and Arvind Kejriwal (RTI activist).
2. The draft Bill envisages a system where a corrupt person found guilty would go to jail within two years of the complaint being made and his ill-gotten wealth being confiscated.
3. It also seeks power to the Jan Lokpal to prosecute politicians and bureaucrats without government permission.
4. Like Supreme Court and Election Commission, they will be completely independent of the governments.
5. No minister or bureaucrat will be able to influence their investigations.
6. If any work of any citizen is not done in prescribed time in any government office, Lokpal will impose financial penalty on guilty officers, which will be given as compensation to the complainant.
7. You could also report any case of corruption to Lokpal like ration being siphoned off, poor quality roads been constructed or panchayat funds being siphoned off. Lokpal will have to complete its investigations in a year, trial will be over in next one year and the guilty will go to jail within two years.
8. It will be the duty of the Lokpal to provide protection to those who are being victimized for raising their voice against corruption.
Mizoramah hetiang Post nei tur hian duhthusamin Mizo mi ngei nge Hnamdang mi rintlak tak kan hlawkpui zawk ang le?